Advanced Insights Releases
You can find the production release history for the Advanced Insights product below.
- Installer now shows details of in-use certificate on upgrade so that re-selecting the correct cert is simpler if that is the correct action. You can still pick a different certificate if required.
- We stop the App Pools on upgrade to try to alleviate issues with upgrade failing because of files in use.
Fixed a bug when navigating to a CVE record from an Update record
- Removed the facility to upload custom logos, as this caused a problem rendering dashboard pages.
- User Role functionality errors required a user to have access to Settings area, this is no longer required.
- New roles did not function as expected and required an AD Group to be assigned, this is now fixed.
- Validation of Active Directory Group name fails when associating a role to a group, this has been fixed.
- CORS errors and dashboard load failure when the front end website is installed on port 443, this is now fixed.
- HP Devices show invalid data in Warranty dashboard. As the HP Warranty API is now deprecated this functionality has been removed.
- Export option missing from Application Compliance views.
- Added username to Application Compliance and Update Compliance view.
- Added collection filters to Hardware dashboards.
- Added RBAC filtering to Collections dashboard.
- Added Average Performance column to Operating System - Boot Performance dashboard.
- Initial release of Advanced Insights